Nowadays, email communication is an essential part of everyone’s daily professional life. So the availability and functional capabilities of a company’s messaging service are key elements in its performance. We offer a collaborative email service hosted on an infrastructure dedicated to emails, whose architecture is designed to ensure you get the highest availability rates.
In order to meet our Clients’ needs precisely, we have put together an offering with 4 service levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold, & Platinum.
Contact our sales service for more details.
A Flexible and Powerful Webmail Service
Via Webmail you can access your emails from any computer without needing to reconfigure your account. This tool is a default feature on all our email accounts. Simply connect to your email server’s URL and enter your ID.
From this interface, our Clients can access the following functions (depending on the service level chosen):
• Writing and reading messages on the chosen browser
• Managing signatures, out of office messages, personal contact details
• Creating and organizing email folders
• Entering contacts in your address book
• Message searching in your folders
• Sorting your inbox by sender, date, subject
• Monitoring the use of your allocated space using a gauge
This interface is can be customized with:
• Set of preferences: Display settings (styles, languages, etc.), message sorting, personal information
• Creation of filters only valid on this interface (with no affect for the email client)
With levels Gold and Platinum, you can also access a fully dynamic flash interface and use a Linkbymail 4.0 client.
You can access your email from any Internet access point. Messages can be viewed from a WAP or I-mode mobile via specially designed light interfaces.
Messaging services are among the favored targets for spam and computer viruses. LINKBYNET has set up an architecture with several security levels in order to respond to this problem, inherent to email services, and guarantee email integrity.
Different email security methods result in messages being either deleted or flagged. The second method helps to avoid the deletion of false positives, i.e., messages assumed mistakenly to be spam.
You can subscribe to Resource Accounts, specifically designed to accept only “calendar” type messages; reserving meeting rooms, company cars, or any other shared resource the Client has.
The messaging service can be used as personal storage space in which you can place in large files such as photos, videos, music, etc.
Find out about one of our add-on solutions: virtualisation - the solution which addresses your concerns.